Friday, May 4, 2012

"Lower Than A Snakes Belly?"

This morning when I got up I felt pretty good . Even though it was 6:00 a.m. I was going to make this a great day and get lots of stuff done. Rich went to the Eagar yesterday to help my Dad get the ground ready to plant his garden, so I had the bed all to myself. I started laundry, did dishes, fed the dogs and went out to feed the chickens, rabbits and turtles. As I was wandering around outside by myself I had a really sad feeling come over me. In my mind I thought, "this just isn't fun anymore." Maybe it's the lack of sleep from helping Bella deliver her brood, but my mood has gone "lower than a snakes belly." My great-aunt Bernie used to ask me why I was sad and she would always say that to me. Mindi had a chiropractic appointment so I decided to go with her and then run a couple of errands. When Rich goes out of town it is customary for me to go shopping. Usually I go clothes shopping, but since we have been so tired we only hit Hobby Lobby and Sprouts. As we walked up and down the aisles looking at all the cute spring and summer stuff I found a purple pin wheel to put on Kamber's grave on Memorial Day. I look around my house and there are so many things to do I don't know where to start. I keep hearing the conference talks in my mind one of which said, "life wasn't meant to be easy or fair." Boy how I believe that. I wish I had the energy to clean, sew or exercise but instead I think I will just go watch Judge Judy, then maybe that will cheer me up seeing that there are other people that have more problems than me.

No comments: