Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's a sad day!

It is a sad day today. Spencer and Annie took their boys back to Colorado this morning. We went over last night to say goodbye. I hate being a paradox because although I'm sad they left, I'm happy he is able to fulfill his dream of playing football in the NFL. I know he isn't quite sure what it is going to be like with the new coach and some new players, but I'm confident they will see the good player he is and use his talents to better the team. Life will go on and hopefully at some time in my life I will understand why my life has turned out the way it has. I guess if you do the same things over and over you will get the same results. Why would I think I could change things when doing the same things over and over again? I know nothing lasts forever so hopefully a change will come.

1 comment:

The McNeil Family said...

I didn't know they were leaving already.. Spencer will do awesome he is a great person and football player. You are a great mother in law to Jen she loves that you care so much about her. You are a wonderful person, I am glad I know you.