Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Busy Weekend and More To Come

Alyssa and Ben coming out of the Temple.

All of those invited to the sealing.

My sister Mell.

Trenter the birthday boy.

Last weekend we had two weddings, and celebrated two birthdays. My niece Alyssa was married on Friday and then a dear friend of the family was married on Saturday. We celebrated my sister Mell's 60th birthday on Sat. evening because Trent's birthday is on the same day, Monday Oct. 10. and Mindi was having a party for him. When you throw in two receptions, fall break, church and a football game, my head is still spinning. When we came out of the Temple after the wedding it was so pretty, there was a cool breeze and some puffy clouds in the sky. We were surrounded by family, and now the new family. I took my camera so I could take some wonderful pictures of this glorious event. When I got home and put them on the computer something didn't look right. I couldn't find the pictures I had just uploaded from the camera. I asked Mindi for some help and found out I had taken videos instead of pictures. I shouldn't be allowed to use any thing that requires the use of technology, how hard is it to take a few pictures? I guess pretty hard if you don't know you are on the video setting of a camera. Life continues to be hard and painful for me and I'm still not sleeping well at night because of the pain. Tomorrow I'm scheduled for a CT scan of my hip so hopefully the doctor can help me. The older I get the more confused I get about why we need so many struggles, but I guess it can always get worse. This Sunday we will have the blessing of baby Trulie with a luncheon after church. Mindi and I are busy planning the food and trying to get the house clean and the outside work done, it never ends so I guess I need to just enjoy the journey.

No comments: