Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lunch and a Shot




Mindi and I just got home from lunch with a good friend. She even payed, which was totally not expected but so appreciated. It was fun to get out of the house and have yummy Mexican food. This is the first time Mindi has had makeup on for a long time, she looks great for having an eleven day old baby. Her husband Dave and their boys left for Willcox yesterday. They got some sad news on Tues. evening that his Dad, Earl Moser had passed away suddenly. It makes me realize how fragile life is and how you never know when life will throw you a big fat curve ball that you have to try and deal with. Candi came over to color and cut all of our hair. It is always fun when the kids get together but very chaotic. With Tristyn at BYU volleyball camp and Jenn not bringing the girls over we had mostly boys. I wanted to take some before and after haircut pictures but they were enjoying playing video games and wanted me out of the way. I just love it when they have nice clean haircuts, they all look so cute. I'm beginning to think that there is no hope for healing for my hip, I've decided to go ahead and get a shot in it this afternoon. I really don't want to go through this but am pretty desperate at this time. I know there are many who are suffering from pain and heartache so I'm trying to be strong and know that I CAN DO HARD THINGS. We are expected to have trials to make us humble, so I guess I have to endure what comes my way, even though I hate it.

No comments: