Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sleep Deprived

I don't know what is wrong with me but if I don't fix it soon I'm going to be a raging idiot. I keep waking up at random times in the night, (last night it was 2:30 a.m.) and then I can't go back to sleep. It is truly driving me crazy. I was so tired from running errands and trying to put Christmas up that I knew I would sleep like a baby, but NO! I was still awake at around 6:00 a.m. this morning. I remember hearing the clock chime every hour from 3-6 and then I finally got back to sleep but was up again at 7:30. I might as well be taking care of a newborn baby because that is how sleep deprived I feel right now. I guess I'm worried about something, okay a bunch of things, but I should still be able to sleep. Last night I remember thinking about Kamber and how much I missed her. I want to do something in her "memory" but haven't quite figured out something I could do to honor her. It seems like I always get like this around the Holidays because I have so many projects I want to get done, but this is ridiculous. I also miss my little guy Spencer and his family. I haven't seen them since they left for Colorado last spring. They love it up there and now that he's playing I know he's really busy. He has had a good couple of games and the coaches are happy with his playing so I'm thankful for that. We are also constantly praying that he won't get injured again. It seems like there are so many players in the NFL lately that are getting concussions and that worries me too. I guess I just don't have enough "FAITH" to understand that I have no control over what happens. I can do my part but I know from experience that trials can come at any time. Maybe that's why I can't sleep, I'm just waiting for the phone to ring to give me the bad news. There again, no faith. Maybe I will just go in and take a little nap, maybe I will feel better in a couple of hours.

1 comment:

The McNeil Family said...

I was just thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen you post in a while so I was wondering how you were doing. You are right trials are so hard. It always seem like they come at the wrong times. I will pray that you can get some sleep.