Saturday, August 20, 2011

I Need A Break From The Heat!

I've been crazy busy this week trying to get a quilt tied for Trace and start getting my house ready for the bridal shower in three weeks. I have wondered a lot this week why I would volunteer to have a party here because it really makes me more of a nut than I am normally. I got up early and put away everything and then fed the dogs before my cleaning girl came. She asked me how I did without her last week and we decided that until after the shower she will come every week. Hopefully that will take some of the pressure off of me. After I got my house cleaned Mindi and I headed to the grocery store. It's always a good feeling to get out of there, a few years ago I had such bad anxiety I couldn't even go to the store, so I'm thankful to be a little better. Rich and I then had to go help make 96 sausage and egg burritos for the young men tomorrow at an early morning Priesthood meeting. Rich decided to go on to the Temple and when he gets home he has to work on a talk he has to give tomorrow morning. Sometimes I wonder if I am able to sacrifice and serve. Rich seems to do better when he's under lots of stress and I HATE to be stressed out. I just went out to do my night time chores. I thought that because it was almost dark it would be cooler. As I worked the sweat just poured off my forehead and under my hair. It is still 103 degrees and I don't know how much more I can take of this hellish weather, then when I look at the forecast it's going to be 112 next week. We truly do live in hell, and are in desperate need of some rain. I know I'm being punished for something. Anyway, tomorrow is another day and who knows, maybe I will wake up to a nice cool morning.

No comments: