Friday, April 11, 2014

Birthdays, Bunco and Relief Society

Another week has come and gone and I really think time is moving faster than ever. I had a busy week with a Relief Society Meeting on Tuesday night, Bunco last night, and when you add a dental procedure and two birthdays it's been a blur. I ordered some things online to be shipped to my house for birthday presents for my son Ethan. When they finally arrived they didn't fit, so I made a trip to the store to take those back and find him some that would work. After walking around the store for two hours, standing while Mindi took Trulie to the bathroom three times, (she trying to potty train her) I am so tired I need a nap. We are working on the bulletin board for the Relief Society room and when we get everything ready we will go to the church to take down the old one and put up the new. This week I found out some troubling information about someone I know and love. I wonder sometimes how we find ourselves doing things that we know aren't right. Things that are so hurtful and can possibly destroy our family and eternal happiness. Sometimes life just doesn't seem fair and I have known that for a long time but when it hits close to home it really is hard. I worry about the future sometimes with all the temptations out there but I know that we fought to have free agency in our pre-mortal life and with that we can choose for ourselves what we are going to do. So all I can do is try to just control my own thoughts and actions because I have a hard time just doing that.

No comments: