Monday, July 2, 2012

Wow! I can see now why we never go out of town. I have spent the last week doing all I can to get everything done around here with my animals and house to leave it for a week. Eventhough Mindi and Dave will get back tomorrow I still have so much that needs to be done. I'm doing my last three loads of laundry and packing, hopefully we can get out of here early and make it to Utah in time to get ready for the reunion tomorow night. Mindi's family have all been gone since Friday morning, it's been nice and quiet and we have enjoyed it, but we sure miss them. They had a couple of scares while traveling but we are praying for their safe return tomorrow.  I am so sad to miss Trulie's first birthday on the 3rd, I don't think I've ever missed any of the grand kids first birthday before. She is a special little girl to us as are all our grandchildren. Spencer and Annie called to say their baby is developing normally, that's always good news. They aren't going to find out the sex so all we know is everything is okay. This makes seventeen for us, can you ever have too many grand kids? Candi and B.J. just got off their cruise and will be staying with her in-laws all week in Hunnington Beach coming home next week. For parents who never travel, my kids sure get around. I better get going, I have lots to do before I can go to bed and dream of traveling for a week through Utah, Yippee!

1 comment:

Lis said...

Aunt Teri,
This is Elisebeth and it was nice to see you this weekend.