Friday, June 29, 2012

Three More Days To Worry

I haven't been sleeping well as my mind is going at lightning speed with worry and anticipation of leaving home for a week. Last night as Rich was talking to his sister about what the itinerary was for his high school/family reunion I became more and more agitated. Why is getting out of "hell" so hard for me? This morning at 6:00 a.m. I got up to go see Mindi, Dave, his mother Linda, Tristyn and Trulie leave to the airport for Ohio. How fun would it be to be only thirteen years old and playing in a National Volleyball Tournament? After they left I went out to feed the animals and Rich came to make sure the misters were working because my rabbits, chickens and dogs are suffering in this heat, not to mention Rich, Ethan and all the guys that work for them outside. By 10:00 I had already done three loads of wash, made my bed and shampooed my bedroom carpet. I decided to go out in the pool for an hour and clean up after having two dust storms in a row. It was already 100 degrees and I was hot in the pool, the water is 85 degrees now, so I know it's going to be another scorcher. Rich would just say, "anything over 105 is hot, get over it." I have three more days of trying to decide what I'm taking, packing and getting out of here. I hate being away from my kids on the 4th of July, and this year we will miss Trulie's first birthday. I know it's important for Rich to be with his friends and family so off we go, it will either be a good thing to be together alone for a week, or it may be the end of a long, hard relationship. Ha Ha

No comments: