Sunday, March 6, 2011

What is Mindi's Baby?

Yesterday was busy around the house trying to catch up on all the projects that need to be finished or should I say started. Rich has a saying when he hasn't had time to work at home that "every thing's either broken or worn out" and that is where we are over here. We went to a birthday party on Friday night and that was fun, but standing for two hours was torture on my hip, so yesterday was hard to get motivated. I have been feeling a little sluggish and dizzy but this morning I woke up feeling pretty good. Sometimes I have to wonder where my brain is though. Today in Relief Society they always ask for "good news." I never want to say anything because I don't want to draw attention to myself or say something stupid, so I try and stay quiet. I think just making it out of bed and taking nourishment is "good news." Anyway, I felt that Minid having her sonogram and seeing her little baby was good news. I told the sisters that Mindi had good news about her baby. Everyone wanted to know what the gender was and when she said the baby's legs were crossed so we don't know yet, I said,"say a prayer that we will get a crotch shot this week." Are you kidding me right now? Why would I blurt that out in church with a bunch of ladies, did I think I was at a Greer family party or what? I am so embarrassed right now that I may not go back next week. Maybe I should take another trip until I can face my ward again. Life is always interesting so maybe I will have some really "good news" next week!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Now that's just plain funny---and so Teri!! I laughed so hard reading this that diet coke came out my nose---now that's funny!