Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pulling My Hair Out

It seems like at times in my life I get in a pattern of having bad luck. It seems like I go from trial to trial. I have had a broken washer, broken ice maker, the misting system has been broken since last summer and the list goes on and on. I have spent since sat. cleaning up the mess that happened when our running broken toilet filled the septic tank and then came in the house. Our bedroom was wet from the closet to the middle of the room. I hate walking on wet carpet and then when it starts to dry the smell is horrible. It gives me anxiety and almost makes me sick. I must have washed 20 towels over and over until Rich finally just cut the carpet and moved it outside. I wanted to remodel my bathroom and bedroom but this isn't the best of times for us right now. Yesterday I went out and Ethan's dog Sadie had killed one of my rabbits and was eating the back end of him. Mindi helped me bury it. I wonder why rabbits would dig out when there are three big dogs looking at them. Anyway, I guess they deserve to die if they don't stay in their pen. Does anyone want two white labs? I haven't been sleeping well because we have moved down the hall to our spare bedroom. It takes time for me to adjust to a new setting. Yesterday I came down with a bladder infection which I hate. I need a change of scenery or maybe just a long nap. I know my trials are easy compared to some in our ward and family, but I like a smooth run not the bumps I've been experiencing lately.

No comments: