Saturday, May 30, 2009

TWO MORE BIRTHDAYS!


May is such a busy month it will be good to get in to June. The problem with that is June is hotter than HE#*! But, before we can move on to June we need to celebrate Tayler's birthday. This is a big one for her because she will turn 8. She is a special person. She is the oldest of the Larsen sisters and with her dark hair and freckles on her nose she is darling. I know she helps Ethan and Jenn and is smart and funny. She always comes up and gives us a hug and is so full of love. She is an absolute sweetheart.

Candi will be 30 on Monday June 1. When I was pregnant with her I think she was due on June 8th, but I was always early. We have lots of birthdays in May including Rich and mine, so I was sure she would be born in May. She had to wait until June to prove me wrong, that's the way it has been for 30 years. Candi is a wonderful person. She is a great hairdresser and a good friend to all her family and clients. She is so good about sharing her talents with her family and friends and I can't tell you how many times she has gone the extra mile to help others. She has the kindest heart and the funniest personality. She is passionate about life and intense in her feelings, (like her mother), and that sometimes gets her in to trouble. You never have to wonder what she thinks because she will tell you straight up. She is a great mother and I know she loves her boys and B.J. very much. Tayler and Candi are opposites in personality with Tayler quiet and shy, and Candi loud and crazy but we love them both and hope they each have a Happy Birthday!




1 comment:

The McNeil Family said...

It was fun seeing you today, Your family is so fun to be around. I am glad that we could be a part of this special day with the Larsens.I have a little gift for you for your birthday, but I forgot it with helping with the party today. If it is ok, I would like to bring it by your house a day after I get out of work.