Friday, July 18, 2014

Another Scorpion Attack

This week has been one of those weeks that have made me wonder what the heck I'm doing in my life. Whenever I think things are going good, or may be improving, I'm knocked down again. Last week I was thinking how lucky I have been this summer to not have any scorpion stings. After being stung a hundred times, I absolutely hate scorpions. Last night I went in my bathroom to put my swim suit on to exercise my knee in the pool. The first suit was still wet from the night before, so I grabbed one on the counter that had a towel on it. I slipped it on and before I could say a cuss word it got me three times on the upper leg. I grabbed a wet washcloth and beat the crap out of it and threw it in the sink. I went outside and tried to enjoy the 90 degree water but my leg was throbbing. I came in and got some pain reliever and when I went to get a can of soda it fell on the floor and sprayed all over my kitchen floor, cabinets, and even sprayed the pictures of my family on my fridge. Now I am ticked off as I had to spend time mopping up sticky soda as my leg throbbed. When I went to take some medicine my throat was numb and I couldn't feel the back of my throat. Then my lips started getting tingly and numb too. I think I'm going to have to start joining Mindi in her nightly scorpion hunt because I'm so tired of this. I'm getting tired of quite of few things in my life right now and need to make some changes. I'm running out of time to be able to live the life I want, hopefully it will be somewhere there aren't any scorpions.

No comments: