Monday, March 26, 2012

Trying To Endure, Summer's Almost Here

Last night I brought out Rich's old laptop to see if it was something I could figure out. It's sad when your five year old grand kids know more about it than you do. I have the same cell phone as my eleven year old grandson because my family thinks I'm not smart enough for a smart phone. Anyway, I spent most of yesterday in bed with the sheets pulled up over my head. Sometimes it seems like life has too many things for me to deal with. I'm having a hard time sleeping. Besides trying to find a comfortable place for my hip, I'm fighting all the worries about life in general. I constantly need to remind myself of all the blessings I have, gratitude goes a long way, but I'm not there quite yet. Poor Mindi has had sick kids all weekend. Troy and Trent have had high fevers and now Trulie is barfing. After having such a down day yesterday I've been able to pull myself together and get my work done, visiting teaching, and to Hobby Lobby to purchase the material for a quilt Sharon and I are making for the Young Women's auction. I'm looking forward to Conference, I always feel the spirit during the talks and music. Easter is coming fast and then the heat will come, darn it. Our flowers are so pretty, they loved the rain last weekend, soon they will be gone too and summer will be here with all the fresh fruit, swimming and the oppressive hot weather. Arizona is the place to be! Ha Ha

No comments: