Thursday, December 9, 2010

Got To Love Arizona In The Winter

What a crazy day! I started out the day with my three month appointment at the surgeon's office in Tempe. My x-rays show that my hip is healing really well so I'm happy about that. This is the first week I have felt like the surgery was worth it. Physical therapy helped a lot and I'm so thankful I haven't had any complications. It is humbling to see some of the trials others are going through and I am so blessed to be healing. After my appointment we "shopped our way home." I needed to pick up a few little things for the grand kids so I can mail Spencer and Annie's presents up to them. We finally ended up at Target and finished all my shopping.When we got home to pick Troy up he jumped in the car and darned if he didn't get in the back and pull out some of the toys I had bought for the kids. Then threw a big fit when we took them away and told him they are for Christmas. Why can't a four year old understand? Candi was nice and came to do the Larsen family hair cuts. Rich and I have made some pretty bad investments but helping Candi through hair school has really paid off. We so appreciate her keeping us well groomed. My cleaning girl called and she's sick so I'm on my own tomorrow. Our Christmas lights still are not up, Rich did get them out of the box and lying across the front lawn. If he waits any longer it won't be worth the time of putting them up. Spencer called and wants us to go see him at the hotel Sat. night. He won't be playing in the game but at least we will get to visit with him a little bit. I can't believe that Christmas is two weeks away and it is still going to be 80 degrees this weekend. I guess that is why all the snowbirds are here. You have to love Arizona in the winter, oh yea we don't have winter!

No comments: