Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Furnace of Affliction"

Yesterday I was so tired from Sunday I was looking forward to a really good nights sleep. Well, Rich decided that since he didn't get to go work out all last week he would get up at 4:00 a.m. and go to the gym. Well, I woke up as he left. I watched t.v. for a while and then tried to go back to sleep. I finally got back to sleep and when he came home and showered I woke up again. It put me in a really bad mood all day long and by noon I was feeling like I was getting the flu. I took some pain reliever to try and get rid of my raging headache and by 10:00 p.m. went to bed. I was sleeping so good until 2:00 A.M. this morning. I woke up and never did get back to sleep. At 4:00 a.m. Ethan called and he was in terrible pain possibly, another kidney stone. Mindi hasn't felt well for a couple of weeks, (that's a whole other story) and Spencer called and he has an injured ankle. He has battled injuries all season. He had a high ankle sprain that still isn't healed and then he's been nursing a pulled hamstring, then on Sunday a "big FAT lineman fell on his foot and injured him." He is just thankful it wasn't higher up his leg causing terrible knee damage. As I was talking to him about everyone being sick he said, "it looks like we are in the furnace of affliction."
I love to go shopping. Christmas just doesn't seem the same without strolling in the Mall watching all the people and going from store to store. This hip surgery has probably ended my all day mall shopping. I guess it will save me lots of money and time. I found this little clip on YouTube, I wish I could have been there, it would have been so fun!

No comments: