Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What's so Special about August?


I don't know what is so special about the month of August, but we are having a string of birthdays this month, plus Annie should be having her baby soon. This week we have four birthdays. Gunnar turned two on the 1st, Major will be five tomorrow on the 4th, Tristyn will hit the big 12 on the 5th and then Jenn will be 29 on the 6th. Dally Dog will be 3 on the 27th. I guess November is a really thankful month for the Larsen Family.


Talk about birthdays. Mine is in May so when I received a birthday card in the mail on July 30th I was dumbfounded. I got a purple envelope addressed to Teri Larsen Barnhill with my correct address. I opened the letter up and found this picture of a really nice, (old) lady with her tongue sticking out. I thought huh, who would be sending this? Inside the card it says, "ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING Happy Belated Birthday." Then there was a couple of pictures of two very nice looking women in bathing suits out on the beach. There was a handwritten note that said, "Like Mark says two really hot babes." Love you, Jeane. Okay, I am so confused right now. I do not know anyone whose name is Jeane who lives in Bloomington, Minnesota. Okay, now what do I do? I have wondered if I should just keep it, or send it back telling Jeane that she's lost her mind.


I continue to try and keep my mind off of having surgery, wondering if there is anything I could do to aleviate the pain without surgery. I have six more weeks to worry about it so that's good. I still could have a miracle RIGHT?

No comments: