Sunday, August 22, 2010

As I have said many times, Sundays are a time for me to reflect and ponder my life. It is also a time to attend church and repent of all those things I have done that aren't right in my life. I had the opportunity this week to talk to my Aunt Nadine who lives up north in the White Mtns. She is my Dad's only sibling and I feel bad that because she lives so far away I don't have the relationship with her that I wish I could. As we were visiting she said, "I repent every week for the feelings I have towards this certain person." I guess it doesn't matter how old we are we need the Atonement in our lives.

Spencer and Annie's little baby is in the NICU of a Colorado hospital. Mindi and I have felt a cloud of sadness that we can't do anything to help them. We continue to pray for her recovery and know our Heavenly Father is watching over them. We feel at peace that they are getting the best medical care available to them. We also appreciate the many prayers that are being said in her behalf.

Last week as I was struggling both physical and mental pain I ran across this little video on someones blog. I have watched it at least four times and wanted to put it on my blog so that I can go back and watch it as many times as I want to. It warms my heart!

No comments: