Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Company, Super Saturday and Chiropractor Care

The last few weeks have been crazy around here. We had some family come in for the BYU vs. Arizona game so I spent most of that week trying to clean my house and get Tristyn's room ready for them to sleep in. We had a fun time for the day they were here and it was way to short to do anything fun. Last week was spent working around my house and getting ready for Super Saturday last Saturday. They wanted to get some quilts tied and ready to go to the Children's Hospital but we didn't have a very good turn out so that will have to be done another day. I know Saturdays are busy for everyone. It's the day to run errands, clean house and attend soccer and football games with the kids. As we were cleaning up at the church I felt so bad for all those who had spent hours and hours on this activity and practically no one showed up. It's hard to not get discouraged, but I know I thought it was lots of fun, great food and good company. For the last month I've been having really bad pains in my shoulders and arms. I even went to have an x-ray because it hurt so bad. Finally after another sleepless night I had Mindi make us an appointment to go to the chiropractor. He seems to think that all my symptoms are because of a problem in my neck, which causes nerve pain down my shoulders and arms. I've even had some numbness in my hand too. It's hard getting older and having to go from one ailment to another. Next week I'm going in for some routine blood tests and I'm afraid of what bad news I will get from those. It's finally starting to cool down a little bit. When we get under 100 degrees it seems to make everyone a little more cheerful. I did get all my Halloween decorations up in my house and that always seems to make it feel a little bit more like Fall is coming. I'm looking forward to being able to actually get outside to ride my bike, I feel it in the air, soon I won't melt.

No comments: