Monday, May 2, 2016

Where Does All The Time Go?

Two weeks have come and gone and I feel like I'm getting farther and farther behind. The last two Saturdays I've spent watching my granddaughters play in their last volleyball tournaments of the year. Tristyn is a senior and I will so miss watching her play, she has been so fun to see move on. She has been offered a spot on the BYU volleyball team and will be moving on to college in the fall. Tayler is just starting her high school career and hopefully she will stay healthy and continue to grow in the game and be able to get a scholarship somewhere after she graduates. I look back on some of the challenges we have to go through to be able learn and grow and it is so hard, but so worth it. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with all the things that need to be done around my house. I'm twenty days away from turning sixty-three and I'm getting slower at getting things accomplished. I have quilts to finish, ironing to do and tons of other projects I want to work on. These things will all be around tomorrow and the days after so I'm not going to stress about today. The older I get to more I wonder where all the time goes?

No comments: