Monday, January 28, 2013

The "Great Gamboo"

You never know how much you appreciate your health until you spend a day in bed. Yesterday after church I felt fine until the Home Teacher left. I had a bad headache and my stomach didn't feel right. The feeling that something is a brewing. At 8 o'clock I was bathed and in bed. I was chilling and felt like I was running a fever. Then the "great gamboo" started. I never threw up but boy was I sick. I was up every hour on the hour all through the night. So I've spent today in bed and washing all my sheets. I just went out to feed my animals and it sure felt good to be standing up and outside in the cool fresh air. I've only had a few crackers and some chicken noodle soup today. I'm hungry but trying to think of something that will be easy on my stomach. Spencer just called me to see how I was doing. When I told him about my last 24 hours he started laughing. I guess he and Annie spent all day yesterday doing the same thing I did. It's just a good thing they made it home before it started. It's been cold and rainy all weekend and I have so much to do to get my house ready for the shower next week. Hopefully this is behind me and I'm just praying Rich doesn't get it. He is way to busy to be sick.

No comments: