Tuesday, February 10, 2009

KAMBER'S BIRTHDAY!


What a wonderful day. We had a good storm last night and in Arizona that is always a treat. As I went out to feed my cat and water the plants on the front porch I thought of how pretty my flowers are getting and how much they must have loved the rain. When people come to the door they always say how good my flowers smell. I remember a few months ago when Rich and his guys were planting them. I had to go inside my house and have a good cry. But, it has almost been 7 months now and I think as a family we are moving closer towards acceptance. I believe that the Lord's hand is in everything. We can't pick and choose which experiences he has his hand in. People have been so kind to us. I have felt their prayers and I hope to be worthy to receive the spirit to help me. I just went out to get the mail and there was a note from some dear friends. It was a saying that Elder Wirthlin gave in the Oct. 2008 conference. He has since passed away. It says, "The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude." I know that because of our love for Kamber it has changed who we are. I hope we can be among the faithful Elder Wirthlin was talking about. Happy Birthday precious Kamber, we will always remember and love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Teri-
Im glad you are my friend, you are amazing and I love you

Alishia said...

Your family has been so incredibly strengthened through your loss. You have come together like nothing I have seen. Kamber has changed your lives forever and is very aware of all you guys do in her honor. I know that she stayed very close as you remembered her 3rd birthday. She is gone, but will never be forgotten!!!