Monday, February 22, 2016

My Brain Hurts

Last week Trulie was sick most of the time. She was running a high fever and said her brain hurt. So on Sunday morning when I woke up at 2:30 a.m. chilling, shivering and my brain hurt, I realized I was sick. I could barely walk to the bathroom and after grabbing a quilt and trying to get warm and stop the shakes, I realized I had a Tylenol in my purse sitting by my bed. I was scared to venture in the kitchen to find some pain relief in fear I would pass out and die. That's just how sick I felt. My head was pounding and everything in my body ached. After staying in bed all day, keeping my fever down and resting, I'm much better today. I sure hope I never get sick where I am in bed all the time because that would really be terrible. So now I'm doing everything I didn't get done yesterday. Making Sunday dinner and hopefully getting to the grocery store for the basics. I take for granted the days I feel good enough to do laundry, dishes and housecleaning, I'm thankful that whatever I had only lasted a day because having your brain hurt is really hard.

No comments: