Thursday, October 1, 2015

More Games and Conference

I've spent the last week going to volleyball games of my grandchildren. It gives me a change of pace and out of the house. Last week we played Mesa High where my cousins children have all gone. It was fun to have them come to Highland and they even picked up my Mom.  On Tuesday we played Queen Creek so Jen brought her seven kids and we watched Tayler play.  This is Tristyn's senior year so this is her last season unless she decides to play in college. Rich is leaving for Utah in the morning to go to his missionary reunion. He was suppose to leave this morning but he needed to stay and work today.  I'm excited to stay home and listen to Conference. I'm hoping to get some inspiration to some of my concerns, we will see if that happens for me. 

No comments: