Thursday, October 15, 2015

California Adventure

I have had the best time with Candi's family in California. Yesterday we went to Disneyland for the Trick or Treat with Mickey Party.  I have been worrying for a while how I would do with the crowds, long lines, and the heat.  We were lucky that everything worked out and we had a great time.  We didn't get home and in bed until 1:00 a.m., and I woke up feeling like I had been run over by a truck.  I have to admit I went into the night pretty naive to what was about to happen to me. We started out on an easy ride, Buzz Lightyear. Then next we headed to Star Tours.  How hard can that be sitting in a enclosed area watching a movie with 3D glasses.  Oh my heck, that ride made me know why I don't get in an airplane.  We then went to Space Mountain where during and after I truly thought I was going to die. Being in the dark going 30 miles per hour was terrifying to me and is definitely off my bucket list. After we went to the Pirates of the Carribean and the Haunted Mansion, we decided to get something to eat, rest and watch the fireworks which were amazing. We finished the night off by getting candy and going on our final ride, Thundermountain Railroad, which sealed the deal that I will never go on another roller coaster in my life.  I feel like I need a chiropractic adjustment and a day of rest.  We are going on a Duffy boat ride in the harbor tonight and then heading home tomorrow.  It has been extremely hot and humid this week but overall it has been a blast.


No comments: