Saturday, May 23, 2015

Too Much Birthday Partying

It feels like I've been partying all week long, and I have the stomach ache to prove it. I have the best family and friends who have made me feel loved and appreciated. I went with my Mom and sister on Thursday out to lunch for Mexican Food. After we ate I wanted to go to the Scottsdale Mall that I used to spend a lot of time at. By the time we wandered through Dillard's for an hour I had a raging headache and the start of a stomach ache. Good thing it didn't last long because yesterday was another day of treats and food as the family, minus Spencer went to Fuddruckers for dinner. We go there so the kids can play games and we don't have to worry about how loud they are.  This morning I was up at 3:30 a.m. as Rich was getting ready to leave for the airport for his trip to Italy. He has been planning on going for a couple of years with a family he used to home teach. He will be gone for ten days, so I have big plans to do some home improvements and get my house under control. I know it's going to take way longer than ten days to get done what needs to be done, but maybe I can accomplish something while he's gone. Even though I have never wanted to travel, I still get the down in the dumps feeling of being left behind again and again. It's my own fault, so I guess I will just keep my hopes up that maybe I'll get to the beach before the summer is over. Thanks to everyone who remembered me on my birthday, it means a lot to this sixty-two year old grannie.

No comments: