Saturday, September 20, 2014

I'm Not Feeling Young Today

This morning when I got my morning wake up call from my Mom, I was telling her how tired I was. All she said was, "you are so young, just wait until you're eighty-five." The way I'm feeling today I don't think I'll live to be that old. On Thursday I went with Jenn to have a sonogram to check on the twins. It was so fun to see their little bodies and we even got a shot of their faces. Boy was it confusing to keep track of them and all they are known by is Baby A and Baby B. I was a little confused but excited that they are both doing well and growing. They are both about three pounds already and in the 97th percentile, so no wonder Jenn is feeling large. She looks great but I know she is slowing down a little bit. Yesterday I spent all day working on my project for Fabulous Friday that we had last night at the church. It's always so fun to get together as women and do fun crafts. I stayed as late as I could but they were still working on projects after ten o'clock and I wasn't feeling well. So I helped clean up the food and came home. What dedication it takes to serve in the church, it's such a good thing we have so many willing and talented women to step in and help, it was a very successful activity. Now today I'm cleaning and going to Tristyn's volleyball tournament. Everywhere I look there is something that needs to be done, but I'm sure tired and it's not even nap time yet. I have to keep reminding myself how young I am, my Mom says I am anyway.


2 comments:

Monya said...

Teri, I am so happy for Jen and Ethan--what a great blessing to add 2 more spirits to your family. I love you

Coplen's said...

Teri it was sooooo good to see you on Saturday. I love you so much!!! :)