Thursday, August 21, 2014

Next Week Will Be Better I Hope

The end of another week is approaching and each week I think the next will be better, less busy and more fun. Sure! This week has gone by so fast with appointments at the dentist, the doctor and I got my B-12 shot this morning, so I should have more energy soon. Tomorrow I will be heading over to EVDI to have my bone scan to see what's up with my hip and knee. I have had a lot of "stupor of thought" lately, with ideas swirling around in my head about my future. I was talking to my friend about it and wondering what the answer is to my inability to walk normally, and my doubts about doing surgery again. What are my fears, really? As we talked, he made me realize that I know what my future will be without doing anything. I'm living that reality, but I really don't know what will happen if I go back in and let them try and fix it. Candi has a client who had a knee replacement and ended up with an amputation. EEK! That is a concern to me, but would that happen, it could? So I tell myself scary stories about what can go wrong and wanting some help from above. I guess the answer is to gather all the information, get as many opinions as I can and then pray about it until I feel good about my answer. I trust my family, especially my parents who I know have my best interests and want me to be happy, don't we all want our children to have a happy life? Tomorrow morning I have to be at the imaging place at 9:30 to get a shot. Then I'm coming home for three hours and work on my Fabulous Friday RS project before I head back for the scan. I've had one of these before and hopefully I can keep my anxiety in check, it doesn't hurt, just time consuming. Then I'm sure next week I will be able to put a dent in my quilting, I'm tired of having all these unfinished projects, next week has to be better, Right?

No comments: