Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sweating and Quilting

This is the part of the summer that really gets me down.  It seems like most people are out of town with their families for the 4th of July but because of our situation, I'm stuck here taking care of animals, trying to make sure they don't die from the heat. I have three air conditioners going and it seems like my house still doesn't get below 79 or 80 degrees.  I feel guilty even saying anything about the heat because I know there are those who work outside in it all day long. I couldn't do it, never. Rich has been getting up at 3:30 a.m. the last week and when his alarm went off in bed this morning, I realized I need to find a different place to sleep. Rich does okay on five hours of sleep but it just makes me a crazy person, so I have another problem to solve. Tomorrow is Trulie's birthday so I've been working on a quilt for her.  I finally finished it this morning so now I can start on another project, something that is inside for sure.

No comments: