Friday, July 17, 2015

Moving Along With Healing

It's already Friday so I only have four days until the stitches come out of my hand.  It's been amazing to see how hard it is to get things done with one hand.  I have been so sick and tired of laying in bed, that when I woke up this morning at 5 a.m. I decided to try and do a little bit of exercising, made my bed, threw in some laundry, unloaded the dishwasher and even ironed a few of Rich's shirts. I want to go in my sewing room and try to work on a quilt but instead we are going to the grocery store. We are suppose to get rain all weekend due to a hurricane in Mexico so we want to get our shopping done before the storms hit.  I hate the way I feel after having surgery.  My brain doesn't feel right and it's hard for me to sleep.  I've also noticed that food doesn't taste good to me right now so I hope things will get back to normal soon, I hate feeling weird. I do hope the pain and numbness will go away and I will have some relief from the pinched nerve, if not I'm going to be one sad person.  Now I'm trying to figure a way to get to Montana to see Spencer and his family before the end of summer but it kind of looks like I'm running out of time. Before we know it school will start and we will get busy with life and then my opportunity to go out of time will be over. Oh well I guess there is always next year.

No comments: