Friday, March 27, 2015

The End to a Busy Month

The weeks are going by so fast I can hardly get anything finished. This week was busy with a doctors appointment, Relief Society birthday party, irrigation and sewing. I like to look on quilting blogs and see what really talented people are making. I found this really cute pattern for an Easter bunny, so I've spent the last two days working on it. I don't know yet whether to make it into a pillow or a quilt. Now Mindi thinks I need to make one for her. It's already been two months since we said good-bye to Dad and I'm glad Mom's doing as well as she is. I ask her everyday if she is ready yet to come live with me and the answer is always, "not yet." She is a busy person who works in her yard and feeds the stray cats in the neighborhood. I'm so thankful she is able to be independent as long as possible. I've made an appointment to see my doctor about the pain in my left shoulder and I may need to have another surgery on something else. Getting old is so hard, I sometimes get so discouraged with all my aches and pains. If this is as good as it's going to be at 60, I dread going into the 70's and 80's. Last night we took Spencer to the airport to join Annie in Boston. They have sold their home there and are packing all their possessions to move it across country again. Hopefully they will get it done fast and come home for good. I never know with them where they will end up, so I'm going to enjoy them as long as they are here. Next week we move into April with two birthdays, our anniversary and Easter. There is going to be lots of celebrations going on the next couple of weeks, and of course we also have taxes, we can't forget those.

No comments: